Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend!

Just a quick little note...

I am so excited to celebrate Easter with Emie.  In the past I have always done an Easter egg hunt for Josh but now Emie too!!!  YAY!  It is so nice to start passing down those family traditions.

We also gearing up to celebrate Emie's Dedication at church.  Pictures to come.  She does have the most beautiful dress to wear...complete with Mary Jane shoes.  I never would have guessed I'd turn into such a "girly" momma but I guess all those cute baby girl clothes and ideas are just to good to pass up!

So to add to the girly nature of our house lately I have been diving into making baby clothes, blankets, headbands...etc.  I just can't stop brainstroming.

Ahh...gotta go baby just woke up but...pictures to come of my new creations : O )

No comments:

Post a Comment